Making a property a Premier Listing can give it a much needed boost in views and enquiries. Premier properties are listed in the thousands of email alerts that we send to our customer base, and highlighted with a larger advertisement within the search results. The process is simple - just follow our steps below:
1. Go to PropertyPal.com and find the property you would like to feature.
2. Click onto the property and scroll to the bottom of the page, where you will find a section saying "Are you selling this property"
3. Choose Book a Premier Listing and you will be taken to the page below:
4. You will need to choose the photos of your property that you would like to use in the enlarged advertisement. Please note that the order of the photos on the gallery will not change.
5. Firstly you need to Unselect the photos you do not want to show. You can do this by clicking onto the numbered images in the scroll bar as below:
As you Unselect the images, you will see they disappear from the example Premier Listing as below:
6. You will then need to choose the images you would like to show on the enhanced advertisement. These will need to be chosen in the order you would like them to show. I.e. 1, 2, etc.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE YOUR PREMIER LISTING GOES LIVE, YOU WILL BE UNABLE TO CHANGE THE ORDER OR INDEED THE IMAGES FOR THE ENHANCED LISTING.
7. When you are happy with your choices, decide whether you would like to add this to your monthly account or pay by credit or debit card. If you would like to add this to your account, please click Purchase as Estate Agent - you will then be asked to log in to your PropertyPal account. If you choose to pay by credit / debit card, please click Purchase as Homeowner and you will be taken to a secure payment page.
8. The next page you will be taken to will ask again if you would like to book a Featured Listing.
If you would like to add even more exposure to the property please click 'Yes, purchase this too', however, if you do not want to do this, please click 'No skip this step' , and you will be taken to either your log in page or secure payment page (depending on the option you ticked previously) .
9. When you log in, the Premier Listing fee will be added to your account. If, however you have opted to pay by Credi / Debit Card, you will need to complete the secure payment page. When complete you will receive an email confirmation for your records.