The following article shows you how to set up Microsoft Outlook 2003® to work with your e-mail account.
1. On your computer, click the Start Menu and select Control Panel.
2. If using Windows XP, double-click the Mail icon.
If using Windows Vista, Windows 7 or above, type Mail into the search box at the top-right of the Control Panel window to find the Mail icon. Then, double-click it.
3. Click E-mail Accounts
4. Select Add a new e-mail account and click Next.
5. Select POP3 and click Next.
Fill in the Incoming Mail Server details as below
- Host Name: mail.propertypal.com
- User Name: Your full email address.
- Password: The password for your email address.
6. Enter your details in the following screen using the above notes and the username and password provided by PropertyPal.com
7. Select the Outgoing Server tab from the top of the new window that opens.
Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Once done,select the Advanced tab at the top.
8. Ensure the port numbers are as per the below image
NB: You can try 26 for SMTP if 25 isn't working
Click the OK button to save the settings.
9. Now you can click the Test Account Settings button to verify that the e-mail account can send and receive mail.
10. If the part of the test fails, go through the previous steps and double-check all of your settings in Outlook. If the test is successful, click the Close button.
11. Click the Next button.
12. Click the Finish button.