To set up your emails on Microsoft Outlook 2010® in Windows 10 please follow the steps below:
Note: This tutorial focuses on setting up Microsoft Outlook 2010 on Windows 10, but these settings are similar in other versions of Microsoft Outlook and Windows. You can set up previous versions of Microsoft Outlook by using the settings in this tutorial.
1. On your computer, click Start > Control Panel.
2. Find and click the 'Mail'
If you are unable to find it, simply search it on the search box at the top
3. Now Click the E-mail Accounts button.
4. Under the E-mail tab, click the New button to add your new mail account.
5. Select Manually configure server settings or additional server types and then click the Next button.
6. Select the POP or IMAP type and click the Next button.
Fill in the Incoming Mail Server details as below
- Host Name: mail.propertypal.com
- User Name: Your full email address.
- Password: The password for your email address.
7. Enter the appropriate details in the settings using the above notes and table as a reference.
8. Select the Outgoing Server tab from the top of the new window that opens.
Check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
Once done,select the Advanced tab at the top.
9. Ensure the port numbers are as per the below image
NB: You can try 26 for SMTP if 25 isn't working
Click the OK button to save the settings.
Click the Next button.
10. If the part of the test fails, go through the previous steps and double-check all of your settings in Outlook. If the test is successful, click the Close button.
11. Click the Finish button.